News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

One More Day to Travelers Cross

Started by The Rabbi, May 02, 2013, 10:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Exhausted Excited and Amazed yep that about sums it up. From briars scrub brush and woods an awesome faire grounds has been brought to life. Camp Gypsy Woods LLC proudly announces the debut of Travelers Cross May 4th and 5th just south of Langley Oklahoma on highway 82. Opening gate 10:00 am Closing Gate 5:00 pm Adults $7.00 Students $5.00 Kids $3.00 4 and under free. Weapons peace tied and there will be a local winery on sight only adult drink available. Hope to see some of you folks there but understand the traveling distance thing so I hope I can give a great report next week.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

I'll be there on Sunday.  Can't wait to see the site since it will have trees around.  Treeless faires just don't have the same feel.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

The Rabbi

We will be here and can not wait to have you see what all we have done. The last of everyone is in and settled and it is already a faire.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP