News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hotel for 2013 KC RenDezVous

Started by Butch, April 23, 2013, 08:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

With all of Delireus' tireless work, we have reserved 20 rooms at SUPER 8 BONNER SPRINGS, 13041 RIDGE DRIVE, BONNER SPRINGS, KS 66012 Phone: 913-721-3877!  The rooms cost $75.61 for every night between Wednesday 9 Oct and Tues 15 Oct, for 2 queen beds non smoking rooms; up to 4 people per room.  You can call them at 913-721-3877 and mention the code "Rendezvous 2013".  Sorry, you cannot book online and get our special price.  The cut off date to book and the final date to cancel a hotel room reservation is Oct. 2nd.  We have worked it out with KCRF that each night will include a ticket to the KC Renaissance Festival!

Also, we will be having out meet and greet at the hotel on Fri night 11 Oct from 7-10 pm.

Call now to start booking!  We only have 20 rooms reserved.  We may be able to increase it if needed.  If you call and are told they are booked up for that event, please post it here.  We will see if we can expand our reservation.

Delireus

Yay! This was the cheapest hotel deal we could get, and it's also the closest hotel to faire. Super 8 is about 4 minutes from the festival, and a pretty straight shot. It's also about 20-30 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from The Legends, which is a huge outdoor shopping mall with over 100 shops and restaurants.

- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Gauwyn of Bracknell

that is great - thanks.  We usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express, but their rate went up.

You can stagger home from faire to this hotel :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Francisco Paula

Just want to make sure that it just one ticket per room per day or is it a ticket for everyone in the room like a ticket for me and my better half per night we stay?

Marietta Graziella

Just tried ringing the hotel. No answer/machine after 8 rings.   ???

*edit*

OK, just got off the phone with the hotel. We are booked/confirmed. Fri-Tues

However, they said there are no tickets included with this price. How does one obtain the free ticket you mentioned?
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Lady Spicer

Lord Spicer and I plan to attend... we will drive from the cities on Friday. 

Any desire of anyone to share space with us two?   :o

Lady Spicer
Lady "Cinnamon" Spicer
Baroness of Worchester
Kimberly Grandprey
MN Renaissance Court

Ms Trish

Quote from: Lady Spicer on April 25, 2013, 12:37:29 PM
Lord Spicer and I plan to attend... we will drive from the cities on Friday. 

Any desire of anyone to share space with us two?   :o

Lady Spicer
Be advised...they get naked...a lot. :)  LOL  At CRF, every time I knocked on their door, they were changing (or something!)
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Lady Spicer

Trish darling... did you look at your saying at the bottom of your post and put it together with your answer?  LOL! ;D
Lady "Cinnamon" Spicer
Baroness of Worchester
Kimberly Grandprey
MN Renaissance Court

Ms Trish

heehee. At least you take my advice!  ;D

Butch

Quote from: Francisco Paula on April 24, 2013, 01:38:09 PM
Just want to make sure that it just one ticket per room per day or is it a ticket for everyone in the room like a ticket for me and my better half per night we stay?
Briefly:  I don't know.  I think it is one ticket per room per night.  I THINK!  When I find out more, I will post more!

Butch

The reservation works!  I just made mine!  Staying Fri thru Sun; chk out Mon.  Yay!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Ms Trish

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

iain robb

So are the rates good for staying on and leaving Tuesday? Anyone else thinking of doing that?

Norfolk

The Duchess and I will be departing Tuesday AM.  The rate is the same Friday-Monday.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Norfolk on May 02, 2013, 02:28:31 PM
The Duchess and I will be departing Tuesday AM.  The rate is the same Friday-Monday.

Your Grace,
I was just going to email you about the hotel. So I presume you are lodging here, since the price is much more fair than across the lot?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on May 02, 2013, 04:44:19 PM

Your Grace,
I was just going to email you about the hotel. So I presume you are lodging here, since the price is much more fair than across the lot?

You assume correctly, Lord of Bracknell.  However, 'twas not the price that inclined the Duchess and I to select this lodging, rather 'twas the prospect of revelry with goode friends.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Norfolk on May 02, 2013, 10:19:53 PM
Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on May 02, 2013, 04:44:19 PM

Your Grace,

You assume correctly, Lord of Bracknell.  However, 'twas not the price that inclined the Duchess and I to select this lodging, rather 'twas the prospect of revelry with goode friends.

:)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Delireus

If anyone would like to stay longer than the Tuesday after faire, please let me know! I'm sure we can extend the dates and rates for a few days afterwards. I'm not positive, but I can always ask/never stop calling till they agree  ;D
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

iain robb

Booked our room today! I am so looking forward to this.

eloquentXI

Thanks for posting this. There is a good chance that a group of us will be driving up from Dallas for this...keep your fingers crossed. :)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

wildthingjew

can anybody tell me if the price quoted here includes tax?
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Merlin the Elder

With reference to some who questioned, we plan on staying on and leaving Tuesday as well.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

wildthingjew

Quote from: wildthingjew on July 15, 2013, 07:11:26 AM
can anybody tell me if the price quoted here includes tax?

hhhheeeeeelllllllllllllllllloooooo anybody out there?
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Merlin the Elder

I would say no, but you could call the hotel and get the details.  I booked through the website because queen beds wouldn't work for us, so I cannot say yea or nay for certain.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Norfolk

JoanofWrenwyck

YEAH...Sir Anthony and I will be attending the faire and look forward to meeting more of the Roundezvous crew.
Joni & David Aldrich, aka Lady Margaret Wyatt and Sir Anthony Lee

Butch

Welcome, Joan of Wrenwyck and Sir Anthony!  I have added your names and count to the other thread.  Please read the other RenDezVous threads (if you have not done so already!) so that you may be well prepared!