News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where did the washing wenches go?

Started by Sigundo, April 25, 2013, 01:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigundo

Augh!!! I looked at this years entertainment (didn't go last year, as I rotate longer-distance faires, can't get to them all) and no mention of the ultra-sexified washing well wenches on this years entertainment/map download.  :o Did they quit doing the TN ren festival or stop faires completely (not able to get to their olde homepage either, unless they moved to facebook, like many others that I can not access from work). If anybody knows their fate, please let me know.
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Rowan MacD

I know they still have a FB presence, and I visited their site just a couple months ago.   I don't know if they just stopped having a website, or if they have decided to go to the 'free FB only' route. 

http://www.tampabayquillandquirk.com/getting-dirty-with-the-washing-well-wenches -at BARF

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

renfairephotog

I don't think they are at TN this year.
The wenches web site was still up a couple weeks ago.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lady Nicolette

There is an announcement that Petunia has passed away on their fb page.  I don't know if this is connected to their not being at TN this year, it's very recent. :(
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Sigundo

Thanks all. Heading to the TN Ren fest in May, will miss the wenches there, and hate to hear about Petunia. :( I'll have to steel up and try the Facebook page from my home computer, if I can view it without joining Facebook, not sure about that. Maybe in Sep/Oct they'll be at the ORF. Not sure if they are normally at the Great Lakes faire, gonna hit that one also this year in *yikes* July... I hear that its heavily treed though, so the heat isn't as bad, but we'll see  ::)
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Merlin the Elder

They just did 4 weeks at Sherwood Forest. They are also scheduled for Colorado RF.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...