News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dragons Are Real! By Mad Maggie

Started by madmaggie, April 29, 2013, 03:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmaggie

Hi Everyone!

I just published my new children's book Dragons Are Real! I've had an amazing response from the community and lots of support. So thank you to everyone who made my book possible. This is a great lyrical read for ages 1-100! I have traveled to different festivals this year namely Florida Renaissance Festival , the Miami festival, and now I will be at the Virginia renaissance festival the first and last weekends reading my book and performing my story time show. Check out my book on www.madmaggie.weebly.com 

Redbirdinmo

Unless I missed it I did not see a link to purchase your book on your website. I would like to get one for my granddaughter since we will be taking her to her first faire (at 3) this coming May. Would love to see you at some of the faires we go to, St Louis, Kansas City, and Muskogee, and TRF.  The last three have a very large area for children so I really think you would enjoy them.