News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Year One Travelers Cross

Started by The Rabbi, May 05, 2013, 11:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Just a quick update to let folks know Travelers Cross was a huge success. We added to our family and had a great time. I have seen my vision and dreams come to fruitation and can only look forward to bigger and better things.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Bob of the Lake

Congratulations, Rabbi! That is indeed good to hear--well done!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

The Rabbi

Grammercy: This has indeed been an interesting venture to say the least but well worth the ride.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Merlin the Elder

Jeez...so caught up in things here, I forgot all about it!  So pleased to hear that it went so well! Huzzahs all around!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

The Rabbi

Yep kinda snuck past everyone this year. Was a great weekend and I believe even craigmeister was pleasantly surprised. Only had two issues but they were both minor issues that were not a high priority and we were already aware of. The only other problem was being a small faire we only slotted one food vendor and he backed out on us on Friday so we scrambled to get everyone fed but we did it. Weather was a bit wet and brisk but unless wearing a kilt was fine for those in heavy garb. Now on to bigger and better things and building of Camp Gypsy Woods.
Proud member of FOKTOP