News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

3D Bristol

Started by Vartha, July 04, 2008, 02:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vartha

I thought I'd repost the images I had up on the old boards of 3d buildings I made using Google Sketchup.
  There are 150+ shops at Bristol, so far I have 10 built heh quite an undertaking.

The main Gate

the Town Square Public House

Wax Hands

Tails Upon Tails

Tuscany Tavern

Potters Market

The Pig n Whistle Tavern  with Pendragon Leather and Chain maile Fasions

Oh Susanna's old place, now is Brudi's

Vartha

Here's Chaile maile Fashions next to the Pig n Whistle, I thought I'd at least show the front even though I still need to add the Gazebo out in front of Chian Maile.

Vartha

Here's Pendragon Leather on the other side of the Pig n Whistle.

Nimue

Vartha

Thank you. It does kind of curb my ren-withdraw, but still nothing replaces being there at Bristol.

Vartha

Before I forget again, ANYONE that has a favorite Shop, pub, or Stage they like to hang out at, take as many photos as you can of that spot and post the images, or pm me to e-mail me the pics and I can build that shop like the rest here.
  I have a few Friends up there taking pics, but, I'd like to get as many images of Shops and tents during the season as they're open.

Thanks ahead of time.

Vartha

Working on the Black Friar now, still need's alittle more work tho.

Vartha

danielscott

Hi,
These renderings are very cool. I just checked out Sketchup, I may have to give that program a shot. I have tried to model in Lightwave and Maya, but those programs were a little over my head.
-Daniel
Where's the Beer Tent!

knarlyknot

Wow, very impressive!

Vartha

Thank you both kindly. YES Sketch-Up is ALOT more user friendly. I haven't heard of Lightwave yet, and Can't afford the full Maya, not to mention I think I need an upgrade on a processor if I DO download it.

Vartha

Mac's Canes and staffs what used to be Shells of the Realm few years ago.

Vartha

Here is the Kid's Kingdom so far.

Vartha

The Import/Turkeyleg booth, Not REALLY sure I got the tops of the rooves right, and I need clear shots of the Signs on the Turkey Leg part.

Vartha

Updated the Kid's Kingdom and Black Friar,