News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Still need help for Excalibur Leather

Started by Elensari, June 18, 2009, 04:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elensari

Hi there,

I am looking for someone who may be interested in working for me at Excalibur Leather.  I have managed the booth the past 6 seasons, and many of you may have come in and bought goodies from me. If you would be interested, I need a full-time person, and a Sunday person,  please let me know via private message, or email me for the particulars.  elensari@gmail.com

We have a lot of fun, so come join our team.

Thanks so much, and I hope we have a fabulous run.  I look forward to seeing everyone.

cheers,

~Kelly
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-

Lady Renee Buchanan

I can't work in the booth, but I'd sure love to be your parade banner carrier again this year when we come on Sundays.

*Renee jumps up and down, hand in the air, shouting, "Me! Me! Please choose me!"   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Elensari

Hi Renee,

I would be most pleased to have to carry the banner again this year.  Thank you!   If you know of anyone who might like to work, please refer them to me.

Thanks,

~kelly
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-

Nimue

Hm, should have been an e-mail.  Sending you my friend's info!