News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

3D Bristol

Started by Vartha, July 04, 2008, 02:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poldugarian Warrior

That commons area, is that for the general public to sit and eat? And if so that's a great idea. Here at MiRF you have to search out standing tables, or benches at shows. And they fill up quite quick. You're pics make me want to come to your faire, those buildings are very cool looking. Unfortunately, it's quite a drive over there, and I have a short amount of vacation time this year, and I have to split it up over three months, but I'll see what happens. Always looking for a new faire experience.

Lord Clisto of York

Well, the commons is ok for the public as long as there isnt a reserve sign on it for a wedding or party. It multi tasks for that stuff too. Bristol really for years has needed a place just for events so the commons is left as a nice place to sit and relax for the public. Far too many times in the season it is reserved.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Poldugarian Warrior

Right on. Our faire needs something like that.

Vartha

Here's the finished Cotswold,

The Kid's Kingdom Stage

and the Globe Stage

Working on the Calazone booth right now.

Poldugarian Warrior

Vartha

Thanks glad you're enjoying these.

Here's the Calazone Booth, home of an AMAZING calazone, the tallest privacy fence I've ever seen and the "Secret Show".

Here's the Wishing Well Fountain by the main gate.

Vartha

The Mushroom Booth.