News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Idaho Renaissance Faire & Ye Old Renaissance Faire - 2013

Started by Bogie, May 23, 2013, 11:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogie

Boise, Idaho area has 2 smaller faires planned this year.

Idaho Renaissance Faire
Date: October 12-13
Time: 11am - 7pm
Cost: FREE
Notes: This will be the faires third year. It was very small in 2011 and over tripled in size in 2012.  I'm hoping they triple again in the 2013 season! Here's a link to their facebook page

Ye Olde Renaissance Faire
Date: June 15-16 
Time: 10am - 6pm
Cost: FREE ($5 fee to enter park)
Notes: Ye Olde Renaissance Faire began in 2009 as a fundraiser for families in the adoption process. Its success prompted organizers to continue the faire as an annual, free community event. In 2011, the small group of organizers asked Encore Theatre Company, a 501(c)3 non-profit, to take over the faire with the goal of continuing the emphasis on benefiting adoptions in the Treasure Valley.

Poster Notes: I am not affiliated with either faire.  My goal is to help increase the size of my local faires so I don't have to travel out of state!  ;D

theChuck

The Renlist - find faires near you!

Bogie

The Idaho Renaissance Faire is taking place again this year.

Date: October 11-12
Time: 11am - 7pm
Cost: FREE
Notes: This will be the faires 4th year. It was very small in 2011 and over tripled in size in 2012.  It grew drastically in the 2013 season as we'd hoped!

Sadly the Ye Olde Renaissance Faire died out and did not make a comeback in 2014.  One of the acting troupes involved is trying to start up a replacement faire for 2015.  I'm in contact with them and I'll share more information if it looks like it will happen.