News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Ian Maxwell, June 09, 2013, 07:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Maxwell

Thanks Merlin, thats' the effect I'm aiming for.

Butch

Hey!  Norfolk and the Baroness! 

Norfolk

I'm afraid you have fallen somewhat behind the times, Friend Butch.  Being married to a Duke makes my lady a Duchess.    ;)
Just call me "Your Grace"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Norfolk on June 20, 2013, 10:06:57 PM
I'm afraid you have fallen somewhat behind the times, Friend Butch.  Being married to a Duke makes my lady a Duchess.    ;)

Apparently was not aware of your rise in station  ;)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Francisco Paula

he is standing on a few more peasants now

Norfolk

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 21, 2013, 06:11:37 AM
Quote from: Norfolk on June 20, 2013, 10:06:57 PM

Apparently was not aware of your rise in station  ;)

Yea verily, His Majesty is a most generous Lord to those whom he favors!

Butch

I shall grovel on the filthy ground and beg your forgiveness when I see you again.  I hope I am able to not part ways with my head!

Butch

ONE MORE WEEK!  We should arrive in CO Springs on Friday sometime mid-day.  It looks like my son, his girlfriend, and I will be the full contingent!  Our plans are to visit Pikes Peak on Friday, dine with Capt Spleen Friday evening, and then spend ALL DAY SATURDAY with the good people of Larkspurshire!

I cannot WAIT to visit with all of the fine people I have met over the years!  This is a fine community!

Norfolk

We are looking VERY much forward to your visit, Butch.  Will you be dragging Spleen to the Faire on Saturday?

dbaldock

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

dbaldock

Quote from: Ian Maxwell on June 20, 2013, 07:01:18 PM
Thanks Merlin, thats' the effect I'm aiming for.

Is it a single-shot HDR type of effect?

I've done some mutli-shot HDR processing, but haven't tried to see what my software will do with a single shot.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Butch

Quote from: Norfolk on June 28, 2013, 09:57:28 AM
We are looking VERY much forward to your visit, Butch.  Will you be dragging Spleen to the Faire on Saturday?
Huzzah!  I have re-made my sailor garb, so I will look as you remember!
As far as Capt Spleen coming out:  We haven't spoken about it.  I'll ask him, though.  I guess I assumed he's there every day?

Norfolk

Nay!  We have yet to see the scoundrel on site this season.  T'would be well should you bring him along -- kicking and screaming if necessary.    ;)

Edmund Howard

We spoke to Spleen outside the gates this morning.  He wasn't coming in.  But he claimed he would be at the faire this coming weekend, July 6&7 with you, Butch. 

Norfolk

Thank thee for that bit of information, Brother.   ;)