News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who are Musicians here?

Started by Aderin, May 27, 2013, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William the Braveheart

Quote from: Meagan on May 31, 2013, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: William the Braveheart on May 30, 2013, 03:51:23 PM

I see Meagan from this thread is a Fiddler. Interested in playing my dear Lady?

Unfortunately I am a hobbyist. I don't even own an instrument anymore and the only songs I can scratch out by memory are Amazing Grace and Rubber Dolly.  Have you spoken with Jim Hancock at all? He seems to know everyone in the Ren-Faire musical world and I think he is based in Houston as well.
Don't know Mr.Hancock. Please send me his contact information or post it here.

BTW, I met a very talented Fiddler/Piper from Nashville this past weekend at the Georgia Renaissance Festival. Possibilities!
"Consuming my enemies with fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lightning from my arse"

Aderin

Aye William, best of fortunes to thee! I'm avid to hear about your future endeavors.
"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.

William the Braveheart

Quote from: William the Braveheart on June 05, 2013, 02:47:44 AM
Quote from: Meagan on May 31, 2013, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: William the Braveheart on May 30, 2013, 03:51:23 PM

I see Meagan from this thread is a Fiddler. Interested in playing my dear Lady?

Unfortunately I am a hobbyist. I don't even own an instrument anymore and the only songs I can scratch out by memory are Amazing Grace and Rubber Dolly.  Have you spoken with Jim Hancock at all? He seems to know everyone in the Ren-Faire musical world and I think he is based in Houston as well.
Don't know Mr.Hancock. Please send me his contact information or post it here.

BTW, I met a very talented Fiddler/Piper from Nashville this past weekend at the Georgia Renaissance Festival. Possibilities!
Received your PM Meagan and will be contacting Jim post haste. Thanks.

"Consuming my enemies with fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lightning from my arse"

Aderin

Any other musicians out there? I'd love to meet an ocarina player or a harpist!!
"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.