News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

PA faire info

Started by BLAKDUKE, June 30, 2013, 09:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

It's a bit late and I am sleepy so I may have missed it ,but I was out at the website and there were two things that I did not see.  No mention of Jousting, and no mention of a weapons policy.  Can someone chime in and let me know of these thing.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Docamor

Hey there, as a former cast member and someone who still has friends there, let me answer your questions:

Jousting:  Noble Cause Productions is doing the joust this season.  Not positive whether there are two or three joust shows this year, more when the entertainment schedule becomes posted on the website.

Weapons: Weapons are allowed but must be peace tied. Security at the gate will use zip-ties on all edged weapons.  Firearms are not allowed unless they are non functional costume pieces that are obviously non functional(But this is more of a judgement call by the at gate security).  It might also be best to make sure all weapons are sheathed so that there is no exposed edges or tips. 

Hope that answers your questions.
Modo liceat vivere, est spes.

BLAKDUKE

It does indeed.  thank you.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel