News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Lisa of Sterling

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, July 02, 2013, 03:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

I regret to inform you that our Lovely Lady Lisa of Canterbury Hall will be leaving us after 5 years of dedicated service to her majesty. Lisa came to us out of the blue like an angel at a very important time when Lady Marilyn left us in a lurch with little notice at a very pressing and inconvenient time. We will miss Lisa and will always appreciate her dedicated service threw THICK and THIN at a crucial period in our infancy. I would also like to take this moment to introduce Lady Caprice to Canterbury Hall. Lady Caprice comes to us from a far away kingdom and brings with her a wealth of knowledge, experience and enthusiasm. Over the summer if you have an opportunity to encounter Lady Caprice please welcome her to our fine shire. Thank you again Lisa, welcome Caprice and most importantly THANK YOU citizens of Warwick we look forward to serving you this 37th year. HAZZAH, HAZZAH, HAZZAH!! Very truly yours, Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Aderin

"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.

irish

Lady Lisa! I will miss talking with you, but then you will miss me bugging you! Lol! Take care friend and I wish you all the best, in your new adventure!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)