News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

this castleteers first weekend of nov 2013

Started by humphrey, July 07, 2013, 06:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

Ohh this Old Tinker needs to get his butt in gear,
me Belle and me's will be post'n the list'ns for the next "Gather'n", very soon.
when's we do please post attend'ees there, but me's will also look to this topic to get the list'n start'd
with this much notice, we's will see if'n me's can get another siblin to cover care for me Mum that weekend,
we's will's see, hope'n --
we's be your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

StareNorthSteve

Tink - Things be looking good for this one! Please add us to the list'n!  Me hopes you can work it out too.

sns

Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Windhawke

Mike and I will be there. Mona may or may not be working so we're hoping she's coming too.
Windhawke

max and kate

Luck has it the Halloweenie party's the ninth, we'll be there.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Old Tinker on August 19, 2013, 09:27:35 AM
Ohh this Old Tinker needs to get his butt in gear,
me Belle and me's will be post'n the list'ns for the next "Gather'n", very soon.
when's we do please post attend'ees there, but me's will also look to this topic to get the list'n start'd
with this much notice, we's will see if'n me's can get another siblin to cover care for me Mum that weekend,
we's will's see, hope'n --
we's be your Old Tinker and his Belle...

Just 5 weeks out. I do hope to see Tink and the list'n soon. Things are still looking good up North!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

The Phoenix

I intend to attend! With two newbies in tow! ;D

Paul Blackpowder

Just to make sure, I am posting here that I will be attending. I am still trying to get a guest headcount, but at least two for now.

spirit

Pendragon from the KY faire says he will attempt to attend this event, I will try and make sure he does.

AnnonyaV

Josh and I will be there with yummy and delicious noms for everyone!

Captain Itchy Scratchy

I will not be attending the one. it will be kinnda tough to show up when im in Ireland on my Honeymoon lol. Also for those that might not know this I am getting married this weekend (October 26th)   ;D
IBRSC #1715 
IFRP   #1649
Captain of The Mandalore's Bounty
Lost Viking
Loveland "Castleteer"
knight of Briarwood
Knight of Willy Nilly on the Wash

Paul Blackpowder

Kinda hard to find a better excuse. Enjoy the honeymoon.

spirit

Well it is looking like I may have three virgins in tow for this weekend, Pendragon says he is coming with someone and Beth Babbs of the Ohio Faire says she is finally going to make it.  Hazzah.

irishtank99

Hello my name is Frank Overman, I will be attending this Saturday's Castleteers event. I was added by Paul Limbert last week.

Sir Samuel

I know this is a bit late, I was unsure if I were to be able to attend the festivities this weekend. However I shall wish to be added to the list. Also I believe Sir Scott and Lady Marcia will be in attendance as well. Please be sure to add the 3 of us to the official list.

See you all tonight and tomorrow.
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

max and kate

It was a smaller turnout than 3 previous gatherings but perhaps the best one we attended yet. Don't know why but just had a great time, thanks to everyone for making this the best castle party yet.

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks