News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Bugsy, July 06, 2008, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugsy

Just a few  :D

oops messed up the links somehow.  They're here http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/Katiebugsey/GLMF%202008/

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Celtic_Fae

Great photos! Please keep 'em coming! I wanted to return this year, however I was unable to...
Any photos of the new band Elysium?

Morwyn

I have a short video of Elysium posted on morwyn.renspace.com - of course they sounded amazing. My regret is that we only got to see their last set of the day!

Morwyn

Here are a few from Saturday - the rest I posted to renspace:

GypsyWriter

Great photos, Bugsey and Morwyn!  Nice to see Quiet One on the other end of the camera.

A FABULOUS opening week end 2008!  Looking forward to seeing everyone throughout the coming weeks.
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
--Colette

RhiannonThePink

It was such a wonderful opening weekend. These pictures are great. Unfortunately my camera didn't make it out of my pouch too often. I plan on rendering that problem next weekend...so look out ;)

Lady Pagos

Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Ratman and Bobin

Opening gate, opening day!  Many await the cannon blast, a powerful boom for a powerful faire. 

As we pass the gate, we are welcomed into this beautiful shire.

A joining of friends at the pub, one of many joining of friends at the pub.

Good friends, good laughs, good times always.

King Arthur deciding what to order the pup at the pub, water or ale, ale or water?

Athena and Morwyn enjoying the pub sing.

Time together, talking and enjoying each other.

Three men, four mugs??? hmmmmmmm????

The day ended as powerfully as it started, with good people, and and warm good byes.

More pics will be on our web site soon, we will let you know when we get that done!  It was a wonderful time, and we are so thankful for all that made it so special! 
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Captain Fortune

Ok mates here be a few from the Good Cap'n Fortune.

I'll try and upload a few more later.

Fair winds

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee188/CaptainFortune/Great%20Lakes%20Invasion/
A Pirate's Life for Me.

Lady Pagos

Wonderful pictures everyone!  It makes me homesick...uh...or should it be "fairesick"?
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: Lady Pagos on July 07, 2008, 06:03:40 PM
Wonderful pictures everyone!  It makes me homesick...uh...or should it be "fairesick"?
I have to second those statements! I saw a lot of familiar faces from at the BARF invasion in these pics and it makes me miss you all!

Bugsy

Quote from: Celtic_Fae on July 07, 2008, 07:10:48 PM
Quote from: Lady Pagos on July 07, 2008, 06:03:40 PM
I have to second those statements! I saw a lot of familiar faces from at the BARF invasion in these pics and it makes me miss you all!

And I third that ....... err.
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Carl

Once again we had a great time the Company was great the faire grounds were beautiful and the weather was just right. Here ia a link to our photos.  http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/ohio%20GMF/   Tahnks to all who made us feel at home and special thanks to the GLMF home rennies who were very friendly.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Quiet One

Great pictures everyone!  Can we have a re-do?  I want to do it all over again this coming weekend.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Scotsman

Great pics all! Thanks for sharing!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?