News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pub Master Stan "Tip" Ruck

Started by Capt. Morgan, October 21, 2008, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

I'm sure many of you know Stan (Tip) Ruck as the Pub Master at GLMF. He also owned/ran the fresh fruit/veggie booth. Just found this out from Hoss (you remember him too, I'm sure) and I wanted to pass it on. I count Tip as a wonderful, caring friend...someone we all know we can count on....and now, I want him to count on us. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers:

Don't know if you heard about Tippy. He had a tractor accident on Tuesday and was life flighted to Metro. He got his sweatshirt caught in the pto of his tractor while loading soybeans from a trailer bin into the semi. He got out of it, except for his arms. One arm is broken in three places, the other is mangled pretty bad. There's a big gash, nearly to the bone, and he's missing a lot of skin and maybe some muscle. They spent three days just cleaning out the wound because of all the contamination, then did the first skin graft on Friday. He gets physical therapy every day. Yesterday was the first day that he didn't have surgery of some sort and he was in pretty good humor. Tip has busted his weed puller for the GLMF for years let him know that we care.His home address is:

Stan-Tip-Ruck
2588 State Route 534 South
Geneva,Ohio 44041

They are taking collections for his medical bills at the following locations:

Trumbull Locker Plant and Thompson Feed

...possibly other places as well but I'm not familiar with the area out there. As I learn of things, I'll pass them on.

I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Scotsman

God Bless, I hope he recovers well! God speed friend.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

DuCoeur

best wishes on a speedy recovery Tip....
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Professor M

Oh I wish him my best.  Has he been in touch with RESCU?  They may be able to help with his medical bills.  Someone please pass along this link: http://www.rescufoundation.com
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis