News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Bugsy, July 06, 2008, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morwyn

Quote from: trevor ylisaari on July 11, 2008, 12:50:57 PM
Though I heard a lot of vendors actually had a good day.
Though the crowd was shortlived, I guess they were a spendy lot.

...yes... Arianwyn and I did our part for the vendors!    ..and some of us started shopping in the parking lot!  ;D

Scotsman

I know Lady Guinness and I did our part ... I know because we are eating cat food for the next two weeks  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Ratman and Bobin

Quote from: Synikul on July 11, 2008, 12:13:24 PM
Were there any non-garbed, normal, PAYtrons there? I've skimmed through a lot of these pics, which are great, but other than the serious rennies, it looks like a ghost town.
We try as best as we can to not get non-garbed people in our pics, it just makes the pictures look more authentic. ;D
cheers,
ratman & bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Yeah, I've had to call in the reserves, hope it gets here quickly.  Did a bit too much spending mineself!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Scarlett

Quote from: Morwyn on July 11, 2008, 01:22:28 PM
Quote from: trevor ylisaari on July 11, 2008, 12:50:57 PM
Though I heard a lot of vendors actually had a good day.
Though the crowd was shortlived, I guess they were a spendy lot.

...yes... Arianwyn and I did our part for the vendors!    ..and some of us started shopping in the parking lot!  ;D

Yes, as usual, Morwyn can and I can be counted on to shop!  And there's nothing wrong with getting a head start in the parking lot.  Although, I think Morwyn bought out all the bovine from the alpaca man...
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I've got some pix loaded, thank-thee Lady de la Warr for the solo pix of me from Sunday & a few extra!  (Wish me luck!) 

As always, please feel free to share mine as I have pilfered from others as well!  ::)

Enjoy...  http://www.myspace.com/phoenixinthewind

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Arianwyn

I agree Morwyn, the shopping was great! Good thing I am not at another Faire until the end of the month now...I definately blew my budget...but how can one resist after such a long wait? ;D

I have a couple of nice pictures to share....otherwise mine are all on Facebook....I am a member of the GLMF Page on Facebook...

How do you get a picture to appear in a posting?    ::)

Arianwyn

trevor ylisaari

Celtic_Fae

Any more photos surfaced yet?  ???

Higgins

I know its mostly pics of us but there are some good shots of others as well. Enjoy.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=alnfw948.8prt2wf4&x=0&h=1&y=2p8xgb&localeid=en_US

Scarlett

Great photos luv!  I saw a few (ahem) familiar faces.  Which is great since Morwyn and I both forgot our cameras that day! 
Can't wait to see all of you guys on closing weekend, and (hopefully) opening day at at Pittsburgh too.  Thanks for posting the link.
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

DuCoeur

Wonderful Photos monsieur  Higgins...Formidable!

Every year we meet more and more people at GLMF.  Expanding our Ren Family...It has been such a pleasure to make your aquantince this year.  My Best to both you and your Fair Lady...SEe you next weekend.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Morwyn

Higgins - great photos!  thanks for posting...I still can't believe we forgot our cameras!

Higgins

Ahh, you are too kind. It's easy to take good pictures when they are of beautiful subjects like yourselves. Decour the pleasure is ours. I can hardly wait to see you all this weekend.