News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visiting! To Jack or Not to Jack?

Started by CapnJack, April 30, 2013, 05:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

Great news that you're coming.
While the temps may be lower we still will have sauna like humidity. Please try and make it by our morning breakfast. Just look for all the flags in the parking lot.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

CapnJack

Great to experience your faire, folks!  Thanks for the warm welcome!  I feel like I hardly was able to experience it at all really, so I'm thinking another trip next year is most certainly in order!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Merlin the Elder

Glad to hear you had a good visit!  I want to get back to your faire again.  There were things we didn't get a chance to see.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

CapnJack

It's always good to have visitors!  We would love to have you!  I can't wait to get back to Scarby again, myself!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

VIII

Great to meet you CapnJack, even though you weren't Captain Jack!
Please come back and visit! It will give us Scabonites (?!?) more incentive to visit Colorado again!
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

CapnJack

Definitely will do!  I was absolutely enchanted by your festival!  Next time I'll try to ham it up a bit more, and maybe run some bits with your fine cast.  Also, bringing more durable footwear might come in handy, heh.  It was excellent to meet you, and you can bet I'll be doing my utmost to make it back at least once next year.

Incidentally, I'm having trouble finding any pictures of my companions and myself from the weekend.  If anyone could point me in that direction, I would be very grateful!

-Mark Twain

Archer Artemis Cloud

Well met indeed, I believe I did see you and will be posting my pictures of the King and Queen on parade soon.  I am going to be making my way to your wonderful realm of Larkspurshire for Celtic weekend the 24th- 4th and would love to see you in a show.  What stage are you on this year?  This will be my first time to Colorado and after catching the ren faire bug this year at Scarborough with a whopping 6 visits from Dallas, only 2 will be short and full of memories I am sure.  A question for your majesty the King, can I be dubbed a Scarbonite? :)  Huzzah!
"You get what you think about whether you want it or not"