News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Healing thoughts for my family

Started by LadyStitch, July 22, 2013, 08:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyStitch

This will be a rough week for my family.  Depending on how a doctor's appointment goes today, the fuzzlet will be getting tubes put in her ears this Thursday.  This will make he so much happier as she has been dealing with ear infections almost constantly since she was 10 weeks old. 

On top of that the PP will be going in on Friday for outpatient gall bladder removal surgery. For those that don't know the PP became terribly ill back on July 1st and had to spend 3 days in the hospital, due to an infection that we believe started in his gallbladder, hence the surgery. Seeing him go from happily drinking at the pub, and 5 hours later be curled up in a ball in pain, was not something I want to happen again.

If any of you could send healing energies/ prayers our way this week it would be very much appreciated. We have family coming up to help, but that doesn't mean it will be easy.  When this is all over I may require a shot of jack, but I hope I can keep what sanity I have left.  :D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

RenStarr

Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

Trillium

Yikes!!  Sending lots of healing thoughts!
Got faerie dust?

Rowan MacD

Healing prayers and energy on it's way.  Hope both patients have an uneventful convalescence.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

LadyStitch

Some good news is that the fuzzlet will not need the tubes done like we thought.  Turns out all the allergy meds, air purifiers, methoal vapo baths and such we have been doing for her have helped considerably.  It is now considered an "optional" surgery should we want to do it, but for now she is fine.  This is a load of my shoulders as I will not have to deal with two people in the hospital at the same time.

PollyPoPo

So happy fuzzlet's situation is coming under control.

My thoughts will be with you and your pirate in the coming week.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

RefMom3

Continued thoughts and prayers...
Keep breathing...;)

Bob of the Lake

Sending healing energies and calming thoughts!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Serenity

Prayers and healing energy sent your way sweetie!
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

dbaldock

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

LadyStitch

The surgery went really well, and he got to keep his beard.  It was amusing seeing him with his beard french braided. If he continues to do well he can got back to work in the next day.