News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

To all who came to our shire

Started by trevor ylisaari, July 07, 2008, 08:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevor ylisaari

Thank you for your company.
We are so glad you came to visit, and hope that everything went well for you.

I (again) didn't have the chance to meet even half of you I don't think.
Opening day is sooooooo busy. So many old friends to catch up with, and new friends to meet. I did get to meet a few of our visitors though, just don't ask me to put names to faces as I am truely deficient in the name rognition department.

I cannot wait to see the pictures and hear the tales of this past weekend.

Lady Pagos

I must say I had an absolutely WONDERFUL time!  Thank you so much!  I hope that I will be returning soon and often!
Cheers!
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Scotsman

What a great time with a great group of folks ... until our next adventure together!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Old Tinker

we have not enjoy ourselves any more elsewhere,
great fest'n was had, thank you all so much,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lady Morgana Le Fey

All visitors are most welcome to MY shire! As I continually try to take it over... and get thwarted... and try again... and poison the governor... and slap the Duke... and... anyway.

I hope to meet loads of visitors! Please do say hello, I will be on the streets and on some stages all season!

Carl

My wife and I had a great time the cast was great and were always in character.My wife particularly like all the flower arrangements and gardens on the grounds. The wenches at the pubs were a hoot, I am still hearing that bell ring and the call of Tippppper!!. One of the friendliest faires we have been to.We will be making this faire a yearly trip.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

DuCoeur

From the bottom of my heart thank you to everyone that was there this weekend.

Thank you for showing support to this amazing Faire....I have never seen so many people in Garb at GLMF!!!  It was truely amazing.  Thank you again.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.