News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to KCRF Opening Cannon!

Started by Tamtaro, July 25, 2013, 11:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

I've traveled through time and overshot by a weekend!  I've heard it was hot as the blazes in Canterbury this past weekend.  I'm on the Columbia, MO to Bonner Springs, KS caravan for the upcoming Saturday and for as many more as I can after that.  Huzzah!! 

YES YES YES - definitely will find my way to Rendezvous at KCRF.  I shall smile vigorously perhaps even athletically at you all! ;D  (That's the most "athletic" I will ever be accused of being.) 

I was also sad to hear that Musical Blades was not in the line up this year :'(  I loved their performances!  Have you heard of any new acts? 

And I have been holding myself back from mentioning the CREPES!!  But now I must unleash my inner crepe beast!  I love you Crepes!!  Je t'aime! Je t'aime avec fromage!  (thank you Moonie!!)

Craigmeister

Check out Ezndil this year if you get a chance.  They are a great couple of singers who don't just involve their listeners, they actually talk to and listen to what their audiences say.  They're great with kids too.  Really nice people.  I hope to make it to the fest on the 21st this year.  Huzzah!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.