News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Had a wondrous time this past Sunday, 07/28

Started by Dorian Mallory, July 30, 2013, 09:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorian Mallory

My wife and I rolled the dice on Sunday and took off for Sterling that morning. We got there at 11:30, by noon it started raining and we got really worried. We sat under our umbrella, an hour later it cleared up, and was a beautiful day. We were really happy that we were able to get out there and spend most of the day there. I was a little disappointed that Don Juan and Miguel couldn't do their new act because of the weather, but had fun watching them improv. It was just fun wandering around and drinking a lot of wine slushies. It was rumored that my wife rode one of the big war horses, but cannot be confirmed due to the fact that it might hurt her own horse's feelings.  Now I get to start dreaming about next year, working on a new costume, planning our trip to the PA ren faire, and getting by as best I can.  All in all, a wondrous time was had by and we look forward to attending again next year.