News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

IT'S HILBY TIME, BOYS AND GIRLS!

Started by SirBlackFox, July 07, 2008, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

www.friendsofmdrf.org will be holding our annual pre-festival party at our home (NoirCyn and myself) in Bear, DE following an afternoon of fun at the Delaware State Fair in Dover, DE. . . . where our beloved Hilby, the Skinny German Juggle Boy will be performing 3 shows!

Here's the deal, you can drop by at any time before 3pm. If there's enough folks, we'll charter a bus, if not, we've got two 7-seater SUVs in our household which should hold a smaller crowd.  At 3pm we head down to the fairgrounds.  Hilby's shows are at: 5:30, 6:30 & 9:00 PM.  I think we should shoot for getting leave our house at 3pm to get there by 4pm.  Admission is $6 per person. We can hang out, eat, drink, and make sport of people till after Hilby's last show and then maybe we can talk him into following us back to the house where we can possibly PARTY WITH HILBY!

The party will also show off some of the historic MDRF video footage that I've shot since 2000.  It'll be like being at faire!

;D
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

SirBlackFox

Quote from: Scotsman on July 08, 2008, 06:30:43 AM
I am sooooo there!

I never did ask. . . . how would you compare the visit to. . . ummmmm having a juicy steak instead?
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Scotsman

Quote from: SirBlackFox on August 06, 2008, 02:43:42 PM
Quote from: Scotsman on July 08, 2008, 06:30:43 AM
I am sooooo there!

I never did ask. . . . how would you compare the visit to. . . ummmmm having a juicy steak instead?

I'll give you my answer on opening weekend ... or at Duclaw's this week?? ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?