News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening day meet up

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, August 05, 2013, 05:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Same time? Same place?  (mead booth at 10:00)?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Ms Trish

I'll try to make it there by then!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Butch

We're looking at Labor Day weekend.  Probably.

Marietta Graziella

I never attend Labor Day weekend. :-( 

But... I will attempt a mead booth meet up at 10:00 on opening day!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Butch

Well, I just booked our hotel for Labor Day weekend!  Holiday Inn Express just outside the gate, I guess.  So we'll be there Saturday and Sunday, but not Monday.  Huzzah!

Norfolk

Quote from: Butch on August 08, 2013, 09:16:53 PM
Well, I just booked our hotel for Labor Day weekend!  Holiday Inn Express just outside the gate, I guess.  So we'll be there Saturday and Sunday, but not Monday.  Huzzah!

The Duchess and I will be in attendance all three days.  We look very much forward to seeing you there!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Muffin

I see that there is a Blood Drive this weekend... Give Blood and get free admission... Who's brilliant idea was this???  :o Pretty sure there will be a lot of drunk or passed out people around.. Hope the first aid team is ready..

Anyways....

Bacardi and I will be out on Saturday with our new puppy Bandit, Whoo Hooo!! Planning to be over at Sheriffs at 10 am for breakfast beer!

See you all soon!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Gauwyn of Bracknell

where is sheriffs - we could all meet there at 10
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Muffin

Sheriffs Pub is just on the other side of the stocks heading towards Queens Pub. (they are in a new location this year for those that visit the pub often)

Same area just moved to a bigger pub!

If you enter through the front gates turn left and go down the lane, the pub will be on the right.

;)

A Captains Wench

Ette

drow

Quote from: Muffin on August 14, 2013, 11:32:05 AM
I see that there is a Blood Drive this weekend... Give Blood and get free admission... Who's brilliant idea was this???  :o Pretty sure there will be a lot of drunk or passed out people around..

who says it has to be your blood?  i mean, we're all armed to the teeth with swords and daggers, right?   ;D
>>< drow ><<

Toarmod

Breakfast beer @ 10 @ Sheriff's pub... Check! Cool that they got a new location. Which booth did they take over?

Muffin

I think it was the soup booth. Should hopefully give them a little bit of shade and not be so squishy in the pub! Two tap barrels! Whoo Hoo!!  8)

Plus now we can just sit down right next to the pub! We don't have to move all day!! LOL!!
A Captains Wench

Ette

Ms Trish

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Toarmod

Okies. So the new booth is on the other side of the picnic tables by the fence that had a door to the back, then didnt, then forceably did again, now prolly doesn't again.  ;D

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Toarmod on August 14, 2013, 04:06:39 PM
Okies. So the new booth is on the other side of the picnic tables by the fence that had a door to the back, then didnt, then forceably did again, now prolly doesn't again.  ;D

OK, that helps  :P
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Muffin

Yep Toar, that's the place!  ;D
A Captains Wench

Ette

Jon Hanslow

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on August 05, 2013, 05:51:18 AM

You missed our show..you bastard! ;)
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Jon Hanslow on August 19, 2013, 10:18:34 PM
Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on August 05, 2013, 05:51:18 AM

You missed our show..you bastard! ;)

That just means we have to back again :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

How about Labor Day weekend?  Hey, is Langers Ball there this year?  Is Villification Tennis back again?