News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Opening Day!

Started by Abigail Fairbottom, July 16, 2013, 11:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedvox

Are you first year cast Kerry?
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: max and kate on July 26, 2013, 05:29:43 PM
Quote from: StareNorthSteve on July 26, 2013, 09:32:55 AM
I, too, am get pumped up for faire...specifically Labor Day weekend. I've spent the last two years trying to find someone to work with to get a custom waistcoat made and finally...I'll be sporting some new "High Seas" garb. Can't for the unveiling. Of course, I'll new to do some shopping to update the other accoutrements. See you all soon!

sns
Labor Day and pyrate a good combination, hope ta see va  dat weekend arr!

Aye....I be there wit me saucy wench in tow and mug in me hand. See you soon!
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Jade

Bodice  fixed,  check.   Tickets,  check.   Opening  day... not soon enough.   Of course,  it's  unlikely  that I'll be able to make  the first weekend,  but I live in hope  said the priest to the princess.

flidais

4 DAYS TO MIRF OPENING DAY!!!

WooooHoooo!!!  I am still working on garb, but other than that, we have our campsite reserved, camper's all packed and ready....I am so ready to walk into our little shire and see good friends again and meet new ones. 

HUZZAH!!!

flidais

2 more days to go folks!!!  Woooohoooo!

flidais

Well in about 16 hours we will be heading to Holly to set up camp for the weekend.  I wish everyone safe travels this weekend as make your journey to faire.  See you all in about 37 hours!!!!

HUZZAH!!!!

StareNorthSteve

TIS THE SEASON! Beautiful fall weather temperatures, brisk mornings an mild-to-warm afternoons. What a way to open the faire. Huzzah!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Abigail Fairbottom

I will see you and yours in the parking lot, Flidais!  Huzzah!  Can't wait :D