News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

5/7/08 - Guideline Reminders

Started by DeadBishop, May 07, 2008, 11:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

Yes, we've had another attack.  It may be awhile before the main forum is back up and running again.  Until that time, we will be using this forum as our temporary home. 

A few notes:

Please register your user account with the same username as R/F.com to help avoid confusion.

The same rules and guidelines apply to this forum just as if it were the original.

We have a couple new features and options that need to be tested and sorted out.  One of which is that we have the option for a "signature".  I don't mind if people use it, but for the meantime, please do not upload images to the signature option in your profile.  Text is fine.

Thank you to John for his vigilance during this trying period.  And thank you to all the members for your patience and understanding while we try to figure out how to move forward with R/F.com.

R/F.com member since 2003

CountessofPhoenix

To a ll of those who are trying to keep this community together I send many huzzahs. As I have discovered over the last few months it is the sense of community and family that makes us so unique. Truly the village concept still exists as it did hundreds of years ago.
Countess of Phoenix
Descendant of Celtic Nobility
Designer Extraordinaire
We are only limited by what we can dream

fluffy tail

Thank you for keeping us up and running.
I didn't know how much I was a creature of habit until now.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

DonaCatalina

Huzzah to John, DB, Tom and all the others who are working to keep us afloat!
;D
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

willin

i'm already operating outside of a guideline. . .
last week i registered  as 'Willin' instead of 'WillinSole'

GOT FEET ?

renren

Quote from: willin on May 07, 2008, 01:15:48 PM

Your Such a rebel, Will.... ;D
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Ginette

Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Lady Ann of Draycott

A huge HUZZAH! to all those who have helped to keep us afloat and continue to give us a place to be together!  ;D  I love my fairmily and I don't know what I would do without you guys! XOXOXO
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

DeadBishop

Quote from: willin on May 07, 2008, 01:15:48 PM

Close enough, I suppose.   ;)

Elinor Hakebourne

Whoa! Finally figured out how to post! Glad we have a place in the interim! :) Thanks to John, DB, and everyone else who helped make this (and the site getting fixed) happen.

Drake Starsong

YES! Thank you so much guys for working on getting our home back up and running - yesterday was horrible =x, but now the temp site saves the day!! :D Huzzah!!!!
Yo ho Yo ho!

Mad Irish

HUGE Thanks to all of you who are keeping us afloat during this storm!!  Weird how attached to all of this I have become...  well, maybe not all that weird.   :D

LadyMorna

I am glad to have found the life raft!  You never know how much you miss the forums till you can't get to them!

Lady Morna
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

Lady Grape

Ok, sorry I was grapesfuzzy in the forum.  I like the name change though, can I keep it?
Be the change you want to see.

DeadBishop

Quote from: Lady Grape on May 09, 2008, 01:01:13 AM
Ok, sorry I was grapesfuzzy in the forum.  I like the name change though, can I keep it?

I think if people's name here is close to their original, and they openly admit the change and what their original name was, I think we'll be okay.

Ice Mage

Well, i guess i now know what happened.  My favorites log me directly into active topics, so i was just getting errors.  That is until i tried going to the main page today.  Glad to see it's being redirected to the life boat!
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Tom

Quote from: Lady Grape on May 09, 2008, 01:01:13 AM

Maybe something in the signature denoting the change?

Tom
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

TheFerret

Oh goodness, I get busy with work and disappear for a long while and everything changes! Thank you guys for working to keep it still here!
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!