News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What do you hope will happen at 2013 CRF?

Started by Aderin, May 30, 2013, 01:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aderin

Being serenaded by a nobleman? Abducted by pirates? Or just enjoying the food?

What are your 2013 CRF hopes!?!?
"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.

GryffinSong

I hope I'll be vending. I've been offered the opportunity to buy one of the permanent shops, and am researching it now. Hopefully I can come down to see it this week ... waiting on the seller. If anyone has any words of wisdom, I'm all ears. :)

As to the rest ... jousting!!! I'm all about the horses.  ;D

Oh, and pirates! I've fallen madly in love with pirates this year!!!  8)
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

Aderin

I hope you'll be vending and many folk a buying!!
"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.

GryffinSong

Its happening! The shop will be mine within a couple of weeks, I've approached a sign company with my sign design, and I'm plotting a trip in August to go clean it up and perhaps paint a wall or two (the back wall is dark and has some spots where paint was pulled off, presumably by tape). I'm SO excited!!!

I drove down with my mother to see the shop on July 5th and I love it! I'd never been to this festival before, and I'm really impressed with the site. Its surrounded by woods, it feels really nice, and I can't wait to see it filled with renaissance villagers. My shop is near the joust on a wooded lane, so I'm anticipating having a really good time!

So what do I hope will happen? That everyone will come and see me, that we have good weather, and that a grand time is had by all!

Huzzah!!!  ;D

Alysea

Looking forward to seeing your wares, Milady.  That is a good spot in the shire as everyone has to go thru that area to come and go. It gets crowded in there sometimes but it is a good space for the vendors I think.  Welcome to Fairehaven, may you be blessed with many procures of you craft.  Blessed Be!!
Lady Alysea
Baroness of Delfinhal
Protector of Our Majesties Dolphins

GryffinSong

Thank you My Lady Alysea! I was thinking of coming down this coming week, but it looks like its going to be really hot and humid with possible thunderstorms. As much as I love storms, I'm not sure I want to be doing maintenance on the shop in such muggy heat.  ???  In the other hand, I really, really, really want to come down there now that its mine!!!  ;D

Alysea

Your most welcome, M'lady.  Yes it has been very humid here these past weeks. Also very wet and muddy. Hope you can come down soon to your new shoppe and view Fairehaven in her summer dress.  We playtrons usually only get to see her in her Autumn finery.  Hope you love her as we do.  Blessed Be.
Lady Alysea
Baroness of Delfinhal
Protector of Our Majesties Dolphins