News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous Faire Tickets

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, September 21, 2013, 08:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

There are so many RenDezvous posts, I probably missed it in all the reading, so I started a new topic, mostly so this old person can find it easier!

About the tickets:  If there is a $30 for 3 day ticket, is that the regular price for anyone purchasing at the gate, or does it have to be purchased in advance?

I don't think our room is booked through the group, so I'm not sure if we get a free ticket per night.  Even if it is, there are more than 1 of us, so we will be needing tickets.

There are 3 of us going for 3 days, and 1 of us going for 2 days.  Where do we get the tickets, and whom do we pay?  In advance, or purchase at the site?

Thank you.

As you can tell, I'm getting antsy, because it's almost here, and I can't wait!!   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Butch

I apologize for not posting earlier; waiting can be so frustrating!

I must talk with Roger about your question; but I understood his intent as the $30 special rate would be purchased at the gate, day of Faire.  One must mention the deal.  I will post more as I find out more!

Butch

I just spoke to Roger.  Our guests will mention our group name at the Will Call window to purchase our tickets during Columbus Day weekend.  Note that it is the WILL CALL window, and NOT the general ticket booth. 

What's our group name?  Probably RenDezVous, but I cannot say for certain right now.  We will pass that info Columbus Day weekend!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Will the additional tickets (1 per room per night) be available at the hotel when we check in?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on October 02, 2013, 06:41:23 AM
Will the additional tickets (1 per room per night) be available at the hotel when we check in?

I am told that YES, that will be the case.