News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kansans Can See A Renfest & A Scottish Festival This Weekend

Started by Craigmeister, September 24, 2013, 09:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Want double the fun this weekend?  You can visit the Great Bend, KS Renaire this weekend or attend the McPherson Scottish Festival. 

Great Bend's Renfaire will be at the Brit Spaugh Zoo.  The Scotfest will be at Lakeside Park.  I hope you can make it to both!

www.greatbendrenfaissancefair.net

www.macfestival.org

Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Rowan MacD

Too late for this year-but I'll see if hubby wants to add the Scottish games to 2014 mix. Our clans are not represented!

The ren link does not work....
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Butch

I won't be doing ANY ren stuff this weekend; I'll be in Omaha for my wife's grandmother's 90th bday celebration!  It should be alright.

Rowan MacD

Hubby says that region is supposed to be represented by the KC area Clan director, but since that person has indicated that they are not interested in doing anything less than  the size of the KC games-we will ask to take it on.
    David has to apply to the Grand Poobah for permission to claim it on our taxes, if so, we will be at the Games next year.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Craigmeister

How good of you to step up, Rowen!  I hope it gets even more successful with your help.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.