News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"easy one" a "Casleteer's Gather'n" list'ns

Started by Old Tinker, September 27, 2013, 07:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

"easy one"a "Casleteer Gather'n"
                                          Saturday, November 2nd,2013
                                          number - ? - lost count, need'n some help here
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

K, finally this Old Tinker will start the List'ns.  please all if thee are add'n anyone or if'n thee is post'n for the first time to attend, use this topic to be list'd upon the list'ns, so that thee may enter when the time comes.  ;)

Imestra & Curtro
DrDee
Lady Everclear & Michael
spirit & Layde
E. Grumpypants the Boyle
Seleyna Eiran
Windhawke, Mike and Mona
max & kate
StareNorthSteve
Jared Thorne & Lady
Windchime, Dennis, Joe and Janie, Ashley
Richard & Shawn
jinx & Sin
Lissa Roisia, Nathan, Jen, Kristena and brother Danny
Gypsy & Zack
Paul Blackpowder

your Old Tinker and his Belle will be in San Antonio for a Confrence that me's must attend, due to me Mundain Work. me's don't mean to but this is gett'n to be a habit for me Belle and me's. please do not loose faith, we's shall return to a "Gather'n" when the Sun and Moon aline and all other things get out of the way. good Sir StartNorthSteve, mayhaps we's will get to see thee again sometime in the rest of our lives, this time turn SouthWest where we's be and tip one or two for us good friend. to all others enjoy and be think'n of your Old Tinker and his Belle, fore we's be think'n of you's.
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

LissaRoisin

Thank you Papa Tinker!

My friend Gypsy and her boyfriend Zack wish to be added and attend again. She is having difficulty signing up on these forums.
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Old Tinker on September 27, 2013, 07:23:55 AM
good Sir StartNorthSteve, mayhaps we's will get to see thee again sometime in the rest of our lives, this time turn SouthWest where we's be and tip one or two for us good friend. to all others enjoy and be think'n of your Old Tinker and his Belle, fore we's be think'n of you's.

The mugs shall be raised SW in your honor...and the electric blanket plugged in per your good advice! Perhaps 2014 will hold a reunion.
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

WindChime

Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Imestra

Curtro y Imestra posting as attendees.
Ah, Tink. :o
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Old Tinker

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

WindChime

I'm bringing 2 more newbies Richard & Shawn, one works in my booth and the other is on cast at ORF
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

The Phoenix

I would be most gracious to  be added to the list'ns.. and to be able to invite 2 guests this time. My daughter and her fiance' would love to attend as they are considering the castle for their wedding place! :) So it will be:

Charlene Black, the Phoenix
Sabrina black
Scott Cornell

Thank you and of course baked goods will be accompanying us as well ;)

Paul Blackpowder

Right now I am looking at Manny and Niki as guests, with possibilities of more to come.

LissaRoisin

I'm planning on bringing beer bread and dips
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

Carl

Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

AnnonyaV

renrat70

Sir Marc and Lady Shannon will be there. We are bringing a few guests. Some old and some new. Jebeneezer Law and Keli Law (Wilson), Jimmy Rose, Neophite Johnnie Wallace,Tate Moore, Leah Sebright and her man and Autumn Danks. Thank you. We cant wait!!!!!!    ;D