News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"easy one" a "Casleteer's Gather'n" list'ns

Started by Old Tinker, September 27, 2013, 07:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renrat70

People are getting sick. Looks like just Sir Marc, (me) Lady Shannon and Neophite Johnnie Wallace.

Paul Blackpowder

We have two at the castle right now, I believe. I do not see harm in another one. Fight the chill!

Ariyana the hugging wench

StareNorthSteve

Based on the increasing turnout....me thinks we'll have to double the amount of pumpkin shots. Batch number two in progress!
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

jinx

Sorry to have to say...Sin and I won't be coming this weekend.  We've both been under the weather this week, and the funds just aren't falling into place, either.  (Mostly because we had to pay to get my old jeep out of impound after my apartment complex had it towed.)  We'll see you all at the next one! <3
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Paul Blackpowder

Please add Lady Becky Haar to the list. She has had trouble getting on the forum. Thank you.

kydavid

Please add me. I am not sure, but I shall try to make it! Possibly with a plus one!

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: kydavid on November 01, 2013, 11:35:40 PM
Please add me. I am not sure, but I shall try to make it! Possibly with a plus one!

It's been too long old friend. I do hope you can attend!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

renrat70

Quote from: StareNorthSteve on November 01, 2013, 08:30:20 AM
Based on the increasing turnout....me thinks we'll have to double the amount of pumpkin shots. Batch number two in progress!

never had a punkin shot. sounds yummy.