News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Season Passholders' Brunch?

Started by gem, October 03, 2013, 07:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gem

Has anyone heard any word on this? Nobody at the gates or the office seems to know when it is (we've gotten conflicting info every time we've asked--either it's happening X date, or it already happened Y date, or...). They keep telling us to check the Facebook page, but no info there, either.

I'd hate to miss it! We had a really great time last year. :)

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

It was my understanding that it was this past Saturday. One day a few weeks ago when I was signing in at the Gazebo, they were telling someone that it was going to be on the 28th starting at 10:30.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

gem

...And we were told that it was going to be last *Sunday,* but when Milord called the main offices on Friday, they told him (and sounded quite certain about it) that it had not happened and was not yet scheduled, and to keep checking FB.

We always check in at the back gates, and so far we've only seen one event in the Pavilion--last Sunday--but from the signage (and per the people checking us in), it seemed to be a corporate shindig.

Butch

The last time I checked on it (about 3 weeks ago), they said it was going to be on Saturday, 28 Sep.  We were planning on going out of town that weekend (andindeed, we went) so I just figured "oh well, gonna miss it this year".

So, Gem, when you called them, they said it hadn't been planned yet?

Butch

I called them yesterday (Friday) about some RenDezVous stuff, and happened to ask about the special breakfast.  They told me it went last weekend.