News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Food Fav's

Started by Hey- Arent You?, July 08, 2008, 08:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

discovered something new last weekend.  the "Italian fococcia sandwich"  ham, salami, peperoni & cheese on a nice size bun, with marinara for dipping.  right tasty.  nice size portion. easily portable. not too messy. and only $4.  I am now calling that the best deal out there..... and my new favorite lunch.

what do you guys like?

~Adam
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Blushing

I have a new favorite treat ... I tried a spoonful of a friends' chocolate mousse and it was fantastic!

Oh ... I'm going to have to try the fococcia sandwich.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Aislynn

Up at main food in the shaved ice booth they serve REAL lemonaide, not the koolaid tasting stuff served everywhere else, and for the same price.  Well worth the hike!

Princess Alice

hard to believe...
I just tried the cheesy bread we sell last weekend,
and now I love it :]
Real Men Eat Fish.

Zoë

Quote from: Aislynn on July 08, 2008, 10:43:38 PM
Up at main food in the shaved ice booth they serve REAL lemonaide, not the koolaid tasting stuff served everywhere else, and for the same price.  Well worth the hike!

It's actually Tropicana.  :D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Avan

Quote from: Princess Alice on July 08, 2008, 10:46:03 PM
hard to believe...
I just tried the cheesy bread we sell last weekend,
and now I love it :]

Try the Cheesy bread with the Steak on a stake.   mmmmmmmmmm

a_chromatic_sea

Garlic mashed potatoes with Steak on a Stake. Nothing better to treat a hangover after parting on a Saturday night... I MEAN...

Er... nothing better to fill your belly whilst working on a Sunday! Yeah!

::)

Tanda

o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Ginger

Cheesy pretzel and a pickle are my two favorites :D
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Rabiart MacThormod

Has anybody tried the fried pickles yet? I'm on a mission this weekend to get them and give em' a try.

Adriana Rose

The fryed pickels rock!

on that note I have not had them yet....

Shoni the Shilent

Do try them, they are actually really good wirth ranch as well. Doesnt seem like fryed pickles could be good, but they are amazing, I had them a couple weekends ago.

Demetrius

The vegetable lasagna is great (so is the meat lasagna) and inexpensive- and with each one you get a bread-stick (which tastes just like a fryed pickle if you use your imagination!).

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Ginger

Quote from: Chief on July 22, 2008, 02:55:55 PM
Has anybody tried the fried pickles yet? I'm on a mission this weekend to get them and give em' a try.

I ate them that day it was raining a lot, and I wasn't a big fan :( That's just me and my weird taste, but they also had a weird texture.... like crunchy and then slimly :(
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Aislynn

Quote from: Shoni the Shilent on July 22, 2008, 10:40:14 PM
Do try them, they are actually really good wirth ranch as well. Doesnt seem like fryed pickles could be good, but they are amazing, I had them a couple weekends ago.

where do they have ranch? I've always wanted ranch with the fried mac n cheese...