News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rain for weekend?

Started by arbcoind, October 10, 2013, 06:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arbcoind

I'm looking at the forecast for Manheim.  Is it to rain on Saturday 10/12/13?

Gina

Bob of the Lake

It looks like it might. Currently, (4:00 p.m. Thurs.) it's a 40 percent chance of showers for 10/12. I'll be going on Saturday, 10/19.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

BubbleWright

Gina & Bob- The PaRenFaire (dot)Netters site uses the following weather reports to check the weather for the Faire:

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/Cornwall+PA+17016:4:US

Gina- Is Saturday the only day you can visit or is Sunday a possibility? If Saturday is a wash, I may visit on Sunday..........  Felix the Bubble Wright

P.S.- Early this morning this forecast was for 50% of showers. Just looked again (9:40PM) and chance of showers is down to only 20%. Looks like the wet weather may blow out by Saturday. Huzzah!
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

arbcoind

Thank you both for responding.  I will only be there on Saturday, drive home on Sunday.   I don't care if it rains, just want to be prepared with washable garb.

Gina

BubbleWright

Gina... t'was good to meet you. Glad Friday's horrible weather turned to a glorious day on Saturday.  ;D ;D ;D
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

arbcoind

Felix, it was so nice to meet you.  Your bubble machine is impressive!  And yes, the weather was beautiful even though the forecast suggested otherwise.  I enjoyed my visit to PARF.

Gina