News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady of The Lake Renn. Faire

Started by Woodsman, October 10, 2013, 06:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsman

Good Day to one and all. Who will be attending The Lady of the Lake faire this year???
Landshark #77

iain robb

Ah, sorry for the late reply! My wife and I are planning to go, and hoping to take along our son and his girlfriend, as well as our daughter and her boyfriend, and our granddaughter, who at four months already has her own muffin cap, purchased last weekend at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival during Rendezvous.

iain robb

Well, having just completed the weekend at Lady of the Lakes -- after having missed it last year -- I must say it's better than I remembered.

It's always been a good faire, with a good atmosphere, and most of all, a good cause -- it benefits the schools in Lake County.

It's just seemed terribly small in the past. It's just me, I know: I'm not a fan of really small faires.

It's not much bigger, but it is noticeably larger, enough that, for me, it steps out of the "really small" category. I think that was helped by the fact that we saw a few old friends and made some new ones.

If you're in the Central Florida area when this rolls around next year, you ought to check it out.