News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Screamers Hollow

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, October 11, 2013, 02:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

If you haven't been in a while its time to check us out again. We have added a lot of new effects in all the dark corners of the grounds here at Sterling. If you've never been its about time you did!

Dorian Mallory

I really want to come out and check it out, my wife and I have never been and it looks like a lot of fun.

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Its fantastic! Its really cool to see Sterling at night and in a different light. This past week end was OUTSTANDING!!! weather was perfect and great crowds, just enough to add excitement to the experience.

Tazjia Swiftsail

Went tonight for the first time in two years and have to say that things have GREATLY improved. LOVED the shows and interacting with the players in a very different light than during faire time. Love being there at night and seeing it all so differently. Going to try to get my friends to come back again next year who haven't been in a couple years since they were put off last time by the really really really really long wait we had to get on the hayride, which did not happen this year at all. Great time! In fact had too much fun and got home too late to go to RHPS at midnight :D
Tazjia Swiftsail at your service!
Me: ~renaissance festival addict|animal lover extraordinaire|nature lover|landlocked Pirate Queen|ink addict~

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Well thanks for your words of encouragement. We have been working very hard for the last two years on the fine tuning of many details based on customer feedback and our own observations. We will continue to strive for excellence in the Sterling tradition. Next year look for some additional exciting street and stage performance within the Village of the Damed!!