News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Can I share a crazy garb photo moment?

Started by gem, October 13, 2013, 10:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gem

(I dithered about posting this in the Finished Projects thread, except that the dress is a few years old now, so it didn't seem quite right. But I *had* to share this with people who will get it.)

This afternoon I was in the mood for an easy ensemble to wear to Fair, so I tossed on my Italian working class/Campi-style dress. Got out to the fairgrounds, only to find...

An honest-to-goodness VEGETABLE STALL! I think Milord was a little puzzled by why I was so excited, so when we got home, I pulled this up for him.  ;D

Not sure how the farmers market folks felt about me portrait-bombing their booth, but really. The moment was too perfect to pass up!  ;D

Anyone else have Best Photo Ever moments?

Rani Zemirah

Oh, how wonderful!!!  And I definitely agree... there was no way you could have passed that up without at least one or two photos!  Or, you know... a whole photo shoot!!!  ;) 

I'm a bit confused, however... was there a Farmer's Market going on outside the gates of your Faire, or was it inside Faire, itself? 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Kate XXXXXX

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Marietta Graziella

The stall was inside the festival! I thought it was a marvelous addition to the event.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

So very cool, gem!

Often times I have shown up in garb while out and about like that and people look at me as if I am crazy. Often it is wearing Victorian/Edwardian clothing at the Annual  Women's Expo in October where I mix women's History and Politics together.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

hedgewitch

Hello Gem...... that is sheer perfection...just just skweeeeee
nothing is impossible in your imagination