News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

For Betty

Started by Hoowil, October 16, 2013, 11:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

I am so very sorry to hear this, my friend.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

I am so very sorry, Hoowil.  It's so difficult to watch those we love lose themselves to illness... but I am so very glad that she is surrounded by so many who love her, and wish only to ease her journey.  I firmly believe that whatever it is that makes Betty who she is will hold onto that, and cherish it, even if she is unable to share that with any of you.  I wish you all peace. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Hoowil

Last Sunday evening, just after 5:00, Betty passed away. She never faced any pain from her cancer, but it so quickly devoured her that even though we knew her time as short we were all unprepared. I hope she has her peace and is free now. Goodbye Betty, you will be missed and your memory cherished.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Rani Zemirah

I am so very sorry for your loss, Hoowil.  I will be praying for peace and an easing of pain for you and your family. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

We can offer you condolences, good Hoowil. I know they don't always ease the pain, but you must know you have friends here, oft never met, that care.

Blessed be to you and your family.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rowan MacD

My condolences Howill.
May her spirit be light, and her journey swift.

"To live in hearts we leave behind
Is not to die."
- Thomas Campbell
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Butch

My sympathies.  Prayers sent for the survivors.

RefMom3

I wish you and your family peace, Hoowil. The love and honor you feel for your mother-in-law speaks volumes to how special you all are. A beautiful legacy for your children.

PollyPoPo

Blessings on you and your family.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)