News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Only........

Started by majikboxman, July 08, 2008, 09:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toarmod

Quote from: Deadbishop on August 15, 2008, 08:37:46 AM
....on, and T-Minus 24 hours to Fat Kid Pieā„¢   ;D

LoL! Love the trademark!

Woohoo less than 24hrs to fest

Sitara

Quote from: Muffin on August 14, 2008, 03:01:19 PM
Quote from: Sitara on August 14, 2008, 02:55:08 PM
Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on August 14, 2008, 02:51:16 PM

We did not make it out that day Sitara.......It did not look that bad when we went out there for the meeting.

Not that bad, but still dirty.  It was full of leaves and dust, but I'll bring out a some stuff and spiff it up if it hasn't been.  I was really hoping to find time to get out there and repaint but just couldn't swing it.

Sorry....  :( meant to get out there last weekend to help.... I will be there early on Saturday morning (since crazy people like to get there when the gates open *cough cough*) and can help if there is anything left needing to be done...  ;D

No problem darling.  Thanks for the offer of help as well.  I am heading out to site in about and hour and half so if it hasn't been cleaned I'll just do it when I get there.  George, Erik and Sarah will be there with me so it should only take a few minutes.  That is if it needs it at all.

Baron- I would never give you beer with leaves in it, though if an acorn dive bombs it, I am not responsible.  Happened to me twice last year.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Baron Doune

Do I get a little arm 'n arm walk this year Sitara?

Muffin

Quote from: Sitara on August 15, 2008, 02:29:16 PM
Quote from: Muffin on August 14, 2008, 03:01:19 PM
Quote from: Sitara on August 14, 2008, 02:55:08 PM
Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on August 14, 2008, 02:51:16 PM

We did not make it out that day Sitara.......It did not look that bad when we went out there for the meeting.

Not that bad, but still dirty.  It was full of leaves and dust, but I'll bring out a some stuff and spiff it up if it hasn't been.  I was really hoping to find time to get out there and repaint but just couldn't swing it.

Sorry....  :( meant to get out there last weekend to help.... I will be there early on Saturday morning (since crazy people like to get there when the gates open *cough cough*) and can help if there is anything left needing to be done...  ;D

No problem darling.  Thanks for the offer of help as well.  I am heading out to site in about and hour and half so if it hasn't been cleaned I'll just do it when I get there.  George, Erik and Sarah will be there with me so it should only take a few minutes.  That is if it needs it at all.

Baron- I would never give you beer with leaves in it, though if an acorn dive bombs it, I am not responsible.  Happened to me twice last year.

Whoo Hooo!! See you in the morning boss lady!

xoxo  :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

DeadBishop

Quote from: majikboxman on August 16, 2008, 04:53:19 AM
IT'S HERE !!!  :o  ;D

That's too bad.....it should be there with us!

R/F.com member since 2003

Goody

my head hurts but my heart is happy!!!

Escarlata

RENVY!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time, everyone!
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Comte de Gilbert

Only 2 short weeks till happiness!!!
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Lord Figaro

Quote from: Escarlata on August 16, 2008, 08:03:24 AM
RENVY!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time, everyone!

Your the only thing worth looking forward to on the last weekend Esc, for that alone, I can't wait.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Escarlata

*blushing* Thanks, Fig. I started to add something about me being there soon but knew that it meant the end of fest too. Didn't want to start that line of thinking before you even got to start, so left it out.

I AM SOOOOOO Looking Forward to being There!!!
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time