News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Only........

Started by majikboxman, July 08, 2008, 09:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiss-me-Kate

Oh, bummer, Sleepy!

Perhaps you will have to be your Fop/Noble character that weekend and have someone wait on you. 
(ya, right...)
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Lord Figaro

Well crap Sleepy, that sucks. Sounds like you and I might be sitting most of our time out there the first day. So who could we find, that would be so nice to us, that they would make our mead runs, or what not for us???
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Toarmod

Quote from: Lord Figaro on July 25, 2008, 06:40:55 AM
Well crap Sleepy, that sucks. Sounds like you and I might be sitting most of our time out there the first day. So who could we find, that would be so nice to us, that they would make our mead runs, or what not for us???

I'd be helpful in that respect, as long as I get a cut off the top! ;) Although me thinks that I'm in servitude to someone else that first day.

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Lord Figaro on July 25, 2008, 06:40:55 AM

My suggestion is to pull a bench real close to the booth. I tend to get side tracked when I go on mead runs, it might take me a little time to get back...  ;)  :o  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

SleepyArcher

well Fig we could just buy our own barrel and put it on the table at the glade.

On another note I fell down the stairs last night (slipped) and hurt it more. Its just been a great week!!!!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Lord Figaro

I think you and I are going to be two lame ducks that first weekend at a minimum. I know I won't be able to stand for any length of time. So I'll have to bribe the wife to do the runs for me, instead of vice versa.  The location of the cutting they'll be doing on me will not be a good place for a guy.  I figure after enough libations. We'll just lean on each other, to hold each one up right. Know all we'll need is to get one of them there little bells to ring for when we need something.

Oh yeah BTW. HEAR YEE, HEAR YEE, 21 days 15 hours 24 minutes till BOOOOOM

George Santayana

Capt. Bacardi

With 20 days left........

There was a beer wench meeting...

It is 10 were where you?????

Someones booth maybe??

A little construction.....

And the grounds...

BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lord Figaro

Quote from: Sleepy on July 25, 2008, 01:45:11 PM
well Fig we could just buy our own barrel and put it on the table at the glade.

On another note I fell down the stairs last night (slipped) and hurt it more. Its just been a great week!!!!

I like that idea Sleepy, no waiting. Oh and sleepy, hurting oneself is a bad thing...don't do that anymore.

George Santayana

groomporter

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on July 26, 2008, 03:59:54 PM
With 20 days left........

Someones booth maybe??

Have to remember the weed whacker next week when we go out to clean up.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Comte de Gilbert

Can't wait for Laborday weekend to take the edge off the long haul to february!! Looking forward to finally getting to meet you all
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

atysmee01

Hmm...methinks you may know a few of us already!

Yay!  Can't wait to see you!
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

SleepyArcher

I think I will be just kilting it that first weekend. Unless the knee feels better and I am not walking without a limp. I could go as a wizard and use my staff I have been working on. Now the thought is do I go with meds or not...cuz that will depend on mead or not.  :o :( ???
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

CelticOne

I'm still trying to finish favors before opening weekend and i'm running outta time, I only have like 30 to go...unless I need more for my fave perfomers/cast members.

I guess naps are out when little one is asleep just so I can get them done, and has anyone seen my garb its around here somewhere....I need more time. LOL.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

ladiedragon

Opening day?? anyone? anyone? Count down?

I'm so excited I have no idea how days it is till opening day.

Toarmod