News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Did Anyone Take Any Pictures?

Started by Butch, October 18, 2013, 08:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

I didn't take any!  How about posting some here, and maybe on Facebook, so I can remember if I was there or not!

Merlin the Elder

William of Ware posted well over 100 pics on the Book of Faces. If you aren't friended to him, I'll do s "suggest" to help you connect.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Ms Trish

Quote from: Butch on October 18, 2013, 08:38:50 AM
I didn't take any!  How about posting some here, and maybe on Facebook, so I can remember if I was there or not!
I left the picture taking primarily up to William of Ware, but I have a few on my phone I'll post on FB later.
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Lady Renee Buchanan

I downloaded everything from my camera last night but didn't get a chance to post any yet.  Unfortunately, the group picture and a lot of musical men was in a shaded area, so they didn't come out that well.  I did get lovely pictures around the faire, though not always with people in the shots.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Capt Spleen

Here's a video from parade, Saturday....... with a  few of us in the background,  near the Robin Hood  bridge stage/pond,  and others in the parade..... compliments of Master Norfolk's find.......

Parade at Ren. Fest. Kansas

Merlin the Elder

Great video, Cap!

Does anyone have a high-res shot of the group?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...