News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Just wondering....

Started by Glaodian, October 21, 2013, 11:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: RenStarr on October 30, 2013, 08:32:18 PM
Merlin, I hate reading that Nimue injured her ankle.  Sure hope that her healing process is quick and without any issues.  Look forward to see you all at Sherwood in 2014.
Rani, good to hear your planning on making an appearance at Sherwood.  Is this your first visit to Sherwood?  If so, I know you'll love it.

RenStarr, it WILL be our first trip to Sherwood, and we have been trying to figure out a way to get down there since it opened!  I'm not promising anything... but we're going to try our very hardest, and if it all works out the way I'm hoping it will then we'll be seeing you all over the two weekends surrounding our Spring Break.... which will be from March 14-24.  And Sunday the 23rd will be ScallyWag's 13th natal day, so we will be celebrating both inside the gates AND in the campgrounds that whole weekend! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede