News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Which other weekends will you be attending?

Started by anne of oaktower, July 08, 2008, 02:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Caroline

I will be driving down on 8/02, my first real faire :)  Very excited. Also looking for a list of hotels in the area if anyone knows any.  I will look into the one mentioned above.

robert of armstrong

As well, driving down August 2 to stay over and hit the Faire on the Sunday.  Saturday as well, if we get there early enough.
Always on the lookout for my next noble cause.

And because a flail don't need reloading, that's why.

mumsies

Okay, another great weekend has come and gone...who will be attending for 26/27th? Mr. Mumsies and I are planning to be there. Decided to change our plans for overnights, drive up early Saturday, stay Sat and Sun night, take a day off on Monday....Makes it much more fun to have a chance to stay for the full day on Sunday! See you soon!

DuCoeur

I will see you on Sunday..was hoping for both days but bloody RL threw a few barriers in the way.

And keep an eye out for  an old Scoundrel and friend of ours..Rumour has it he will be lurking about...
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

RhiannonThePink

We will definately be there on Sunday. That would be my lovely sister, charming hubby and me.

Capt. Morgan

Quote from: DuCoeur on July 22, 2008, 05:18:30 PM
I will see you on Sunday..was hoping for both days but bloody RL threw a few barriers in the way.

And keep an eye out for  an old Scoundrel and friend of ours..Rumour has it he will be lurking about...

ONE DAY??? Bloody Real Life! Why doesn't it learn when it's not wanted...especially during Pirate Weekend!

*sigh*

Oh well...at least you'll stay drier than last week if it rains on Saturday as they say...still...cozying up under the Pub roof with you while it poured did have it's....advantages...*double sigh*
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Charity Morgan

All yous bloody pirate lovin' scoundrels jest remember ta raise one fer me and m'lord - we of course can not make the journey just yet but will be thinkin' of ye!
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

DuCoeur

Rest assured Dearest charity You are forever in out thoughts...

Yes Bloody RL and Family commitments...Even a Pirate, rogue cad or scoundrel con not resist the call of ma mere (mom).  So i am off to help her with the Palko/DuCoeur estate ( ok not quite but I'm trying to keep in character).

Maybe she will offer up lunch at the Sharp Edge where I can indulge in some delightful Belgium Ales!!!

But I will e there on Sunday Morn.  To raise a Glas or three to absent friends (Charity and Sir Wolf, Scotsman and Lady Guinness, and Scarlett and Morwyn).

Good night all...
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Charity Morgan

Quote from: DuCoeur on July 25, 2008, 09:58:19 PM
Rest assured Dearest charity You are forever in out thoughts...

Yes Bloody RL and Family commitments...Even a Pirate, rogue cad or scoundrel con not resist the call of ma mere (mom).  So i am off to help her with the Palko/DuCoeur estate ( ok not quite but I'm trying to keep in character).

AH darling Ducouer ~ I believe your family Estate is frightfully near us!  Ring me up on Sunday if you have a moment to say hello....
be well all...have a grande weekend!
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

anne of oaktower

DuCoeur, luv, kindly raise a glass for me as well.  The van would not make the trip even if I had cash to spare (the water pump is shot and can't be replaced until Monday), and both teens are coming home this weekend.  *sigh*  I'd really rather be at faire  :'(
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Capt. Morgan

Well...Pirate Weekend has come and gone. To all my Sterling Family, it was wonderful to see you in Avaloch and I hope you had a good time! To all my Pittsburghian Family....as always, hanging with you guys is always awesome and Syrac and I totally kicked arse over at the Archery Range! Well done, my friend...should the Shire ever be attacked by marauding CD's and string....we've got the place covered!!!  ;) To my GLMF Family....I love ya, maaaaaaaaan!!!!!

Hard to believe there are only 2 more weekends left....*sniff, sniff*...but there is always ORF and MDRF (and Pittsburgh if we can swing a day....)

Until we meet again, take care!

((HUGS))

Me
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

DuCoeur

Two weeks left...and I am going to squeeze out everydrop

DuCoeur

See everyone tomorrow for "sniff sniff" finale weekend!!!!

Scotsman

An awesome weekend yet again! It was great seeing the crew again!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Morwyn

Scotsman & LG...I still can't believe you surprised us all!!!  It was so good to see you guys again!