News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's official

Started by Mistress Charlotte, July 08, 2008, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Charlotte

Today.................... I'm an empty nester................ :'(
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Blushing

~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Ginger

Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Zoë

Quote from: Fainting on July 08, 2008, 11:44:15 PM
Wha?  ???

Both her boys have left the house for college! 

But look on the bright side of it...no more doing their laundry!  ;) 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ginger

Spinaka

yeah she won't be doing their laundry and more......... Till they come home to visit. LOL just think of it this way. Now you can have sexy parties! And you can always adopt me at fair. Oh and next time court people yell at your booth as we walk by yell something back!  :-\

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I'm always free to be adopted :) But then again were are closer in age and would be more like sisters. Oh well I'm still adoptable :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Ginger

Anna Iram

From someone who is not a mother...COOL! What are you turing the bedrooms into?

From a friend... :'( and a hug.

a_chromatic_sea

Charlotte, my mom already turned my bedroom into her office/home gym... so don't feel too bad about wanting to turn their rooms into cooler things that places they can store their crap. Yeah, I've been out of the house now for almost two years, and I think it's funny that she still asked me if it's okay if she paints the walls a different color, bahaha.

Just think... they'll be back in a few years... maybe...

Or, if you have gamers, maybe when they're 30 they'll be back and lurking in your basement. :D  ::) Kidding.  ;D

Zoë

Your mom asked you before she painted?  My mom waited 2 days after I left and took over my room completely to turn it into her office, even took the door off the hinges.  Gee, thanks mom.   ;) ;D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Jess Devyne

Awww...hugs.  While it sounds nice, it's harder than one would think.  When my 1st and 2nd sons moved out, I was ok with it, changed things around.  But, my 3rd son will be 18 in 6 months, when he leaves it will be much harder.  He's been in Maine since the end of May, I have been very lonely.  I have adopted the practice of talking to the cats.....and I can carry on a conversation with one of them, she answers me.  ((In fact, my son just called, Rusty was at my feet.  I told her Corey was on the phone and held it by her ear....he said hi and she cried in the phone to him.))

Charlotte, we'll have to start having regular lunch dates. 

Anna Iram

Quote from: Zoë on July 11, 2008, 12:57:50 AM
Your mom asked you before she painted?  My mom waited 2 days after I left and took over my room completely to turn it into her office, even took the door off the hinges.  Gee, thanks mom.   ;) ;D

My prents went even farther than that. They moved!

...but I found them....