News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

PAGE 12...Opening Weekend MNRF

Started by SleepyArcher, July 09, 2008, 12:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

Ok so I will take the bull by the horns and start this (I dont think one has been started).
1. Who is going?
2. What are you bringing to eat? Are we having a breakfast buffet?

List of attendees:
Sleepy & Ren Jenn; pancakes/syrup/fruit topping/WHIPPED CREAM
Storm/Gin; cheesy potato bake
Nyte (maybe DB)
Lily-maybe
Phelyp; Artisinal cheese
Tarac
Erynn
Majikboxman
Rage/LD
Ferret; COFFEE!!!!
MG; KNOCK...KNOCK!!
Kiss-me-Kate; Utensils
Bacardi/Muffin; Fat Kid Pie?? ...and Bacardi's secret recipe APPLE CRISP right from gallows of the ship.
Peggy
Mysticbob
Marunad/ravenette
EscherBlack
Toar/Synn: Fat Kid Pie??
Da Fig's: Egg Bake
Leyla/Josh; Fresh fruit something
BrotherThomas
Pheonix and family
GOODY!!!!!!! P-Butter cookies
Golden Lass; Lots of cheer
Rune/Sorcha; Scones
MeTheGreat; her tired lil a........
Graceful Carrie and Fiance'; juice

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Storm

Gin and I will be there.

We will bring that cheesy potato bake we brought to your party (Only it will be a double batch this time!)

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

We're coming down, think we'll bring some artisinal cheese.
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Charlotte Rowan

Too early to say for us... I'll probably have to work at 8.  :-\
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Erynn

I will be there, though I'm not sure if it'll be early enough for breakfast.

Sitara

As usual, I shall be inside setting up the pub.  I am quite sure I shall be seeing many of you shortly after cannon though.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

DeadBishop

Same here.  I'll be setting up the booth for the first day of operations....that is, if we even have a booth this year.   >:(

R/F.com member since 2003

DeadBishop

The owner is a cheap@$$ who doesn't know how to run a business.  He got rid of his business manager because he thought he could do better himself. (i.e., he didn't like the fact that money was going back INTO the business to keep it running)  Now we don't even have a tent to vend out of at this point.  His solution?  Get one of those $99 pop up shades from Walmart to use.  Umm, yeah...fest doesn't allow those...idiot.

[/rant]

Back to page 12...

R/F.com member since 2003

Rage

I'll be there but I don't know for sure what I will bring to the breakfest.

Ferret

Ferret will be there with 2 or 3 of those Caribou coffee canteen thingys for breakfast.
Ferret

Marietta Graziella

You KNOW I'll be there!  If weather looks damp I'll bring the canopies again.  However, if it's really raining, we'll have to pack them up before heading in.  Last year one was damaged from pooling water. :(

For food...  Not sure yet.  Will have to decide as we get closer.

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Kiss-me-Kate

We will be there.

I will bring the plates, napkins, forks, spoons, etc.

Still waiting to hear from Chess Chick whether we have jobs or not.  If anyone hears from her, please tell her to call me.
Thanks.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

ladiedragon

Lady_Lily

I think I'll be missing...I'll be inside getting ready to dance or something like that!

Random Girl

I'll be sleeping after working all night...

speaking of which...

Please for the love of all that is holy don't bring alcohol in the parking lot!!!  It was discussed last year and I'll discuss it again, safety services LOVES to look for anyone drinking in the lot.  They don't particularly enjoy the food either but you clean up so they look past it, but the alcohol they won't.  It is a morning ritual to sweep the lot for drinkers as well as station someone out there to watch for it.

Also, I know at least a few who do read what goes on here so maybe if you are going to, try not to incriminate yourselves.

-Just trying to make sure you have a good time and don't get kicked out before entering the grounds because I love you guys just that much.

Sincerely-
Random Girl in the Backyard.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun