News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

PAGE 12...Opening Weekend MNRF

Started by SleepyArcher, July 09, 2008, 12:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modred

;D  Squee hugs MG!  Yah, Mildy, Mildew, Marunad, Modred, whatever works, heh.

Lord Figaro

Brandi and I will be there with egg bake in hand.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Toarmod

Quote from: Lord Figaro on July 17, 2008, 08:25:08 AM

Yea FIGS!!!

Synn and I will be there with sumthing.

Muffin

Quote from: Toarmod on July 17, 2008, 10:08:53 AM

Yea FIGS!!!

I agree!! yay Figs!!!  ;D

Ummmm would it be too early in the morning for fat kid pie????:o I'm hooked!! and I'm not even a chocolate freak... Mmmmmm fat kid pie.. I dream about it.... hee hee...  :-*

Can't wait for opening cannon!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Baron Doune

Toarmod

Fat Kid Pie is a loverly french silk pie that my loverly wife Synn makes.

Leyla

Josh and I will be there!  Not sure yet what we'll be bringing.  I'm thinking something of the fresh fruit variety.

Noble Dreg

Quote from: Goody on July 10, 2008, 09:07:26 AM
I usually dont make opening as it is my hometowns train festival but since I hafta miss a weekend (sign lang sat :() I plan to make it to  opening wearing a new gypsy outfit. will decide on what to bring as it gets closer!

Train Festival???  Did you say Train Festival???

I love trains!  More 'splaning please!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

BrotherThomas

Brother Thomas is back!

I believe that I will be at the opening day rituals with my entourage (Avaleen, my seamstress, the Fairy Girls, Nibbs, my Mundane Dad, etc., etc.)

As for what to bring...I don't know. Any requests?

Ravynettee

We will be there with muffins in hand.

big hugz and kisses for all.  :-*

Marietta Graziella

Hello Brother Thomas!  Good to see you again.

Sounds like opening weekend is shaping up very well indeed.  Remember folks, no boozamahol in the parking lot.  Don't want to cause a ruckus on the first day.  ;)

Lots of food stuffs is good.  Can't wait!!

Hugs all around.  I've missed you!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Synnovea

Quote from: Muffin on July 17, 2008, 11:16:00 AM
Quote from: Toarmod on July 17, 2008, 10:08:53 AM

Yea FIGS!!!

I agree!! yay Figs!!!  ;D

Ummmm would it be too early in the morning for fat kid pie????:o I'm hooked!! and I'm not even a chocolate freak... Mmmmmm fat kid pie.. I dream about it.... hee hee...  :-*

Can't wait for opening cannon!!

It is never too early in the morning for fat kid pie IMO...and it has eggs in it, that's a breakfast food right?  Will just have to make sure we finish it though as it will melt in the car...melted FKP not so tasty  :-\

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Synnovea on July 20, 2008, 10:55:24 AM

It is never too early in the morning for fat kid pie IMO...and it has eggs in it, that's a breakfast food right?  Will just have to make sure we finish it though as it will melt in the car...melted FKP not so tasty  :-\

Not necessarily....I have been informed that there is a cooler at Foaming we could possibly keep left over FKP in..  ;)
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on July 20, 2008, 11:23:35 AM
Quote from: Synnovea on July 20, 2008, 10:55:24 AM

Not necessarily....I have been informed that there is a cooler at Foaming we could possibly keep left over FKP in..  ;)

What?!?  Do you mean to tell me that some people actually have "left over" cake?  ???  I don't understand. :P
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

dorkyfaerie

I will be there in a slightly different capacity this year... still working with mead, but NOT working for CKC (YAY!).  I'll be around the booth most of the time 'working' for Jim, finally getting to be the chatty mead information wench (and line wrangler) I always tried to be.  Stop by and drink a mead with me! 

Stuck in CKC hell no more... I can finally PLAY at fest!!   WOOHOO!

Joy - aka the Mead Wench