News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

PAGE 12...Opening Weekend MNRF

Started by SleepyArcher, July 09, 2008, 12:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

OOOO la la...The Mead girl *sighs*  :D
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Lady_Lily

leftover pie?? ...sneak it in...and feed it to me! :-) I'll take complete care of the leftover of that.

Kiss-me-Kate

Lily, I will help you with that.  Fat Kid Pie can be a breakfast food.  This is coming from someone who used to eat chocolate cake for breakfast.  (My Dad thought along the same lines as Bill Cosby)
Besides, we will walk it off, so it balances out.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: dorkyfaerie on July 23, 2008, 03:53:19 PM
I will be there in a slightly different capacity this year... still working with mead, but NOT working for CKC (YAY!).  I'll be around the booth most of the time 'working' for Jim, finally getting to be the chatty mead information wench (and line wrangler) I always tried to be.  Stop by and drink a mead with me! 

Stuck in CKC hell no more... I can finally PLAY at fest!!   WOOHOO!

Joy - aka the Mead Wench

You have a deal....
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

DeadBishop

I will be there in a slightly different capacity this year... still working with mead, but NOT working for CKC (YAY!).  I'll be around the booth most of the time 'working' for Jim, finally getting to be the chatty mead information wench (and line wrangler) I always tried to be.  Stop by and drink a mead with me! 

Joy - aka the Mead Wench

Joy!  So glad to see you here!    ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

Will Gamwell

Joy - aka the Mead Wench
Well Hello Lovely!!  How are you?  I will definately be by to drink a mead with you.  I'm not working SS this year, so like you, I finallly get to play!!

Sean

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

We just got back in from Vegas and Seattle late last night.  Seems the family has found out about us coming down and has sort of taken over our time.  We won't be able to make it to breakfast opening day but will get there later in the morning (probably around noon).  *sigh*
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Lord Figaro

My work place is having their company picnic the same day as opening, and someone suggested it would be a good thing if I went. I told them in no uncertain terms, not only no, but HEEEELLLL NO. They should know me better than that by now.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

CelticOne

As I found the hidden buy one get one free coupons in the Star Trib this morning, I do believe I have convinced the husband to come play this weekend, if so we'll be bringing crossants or some such, I just need to see what looks good.

So it'll be me, hubby and little one unless of course littlest one shows up early. So please put us down as good possibilities, and if something comes up i'll let someone know as I won't be able to.

Oh btw someones gonna hafta to show me where the site is that and when is the meeting time, I forgot, I know Goody pointed it out last year, but that was last year. I know i'm a ditz ;D.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Lord Figaro

Here's a picture of the meeting site for breakfast. Meet up time is when ever they open the gates and you can get there.

George Santayana

SleepyArcher

Well done fig. I think we are going to bring a 6 ft table that way we can spread everything out on it. We also have a water cooler that we will be bringing and I dont mind bringing it to the glade too if needed. Its one of those orange ones with the spout on the bottom like you used to get at mcdonalds. So Peggy let me know.

escherblacksmith

I'll be working that morning, but I'll try to sneak out before cannon.

At any rate, stop by and say hi!

*whisper*
just don't tell groomporter
--

SleepyArcher

Bribes of mead usually work well esch... 8)

CelticOne

Thanks Fig that should help, and if you guys see me with family wandering aimlessly yell at me will ya.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Lord Figaro

I love google earth. It just needs updating now to include the new 312 on it.

George Santayana