News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

For my niece

Started by Trillium, November 05, 2013, 10:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

Yesterday my 20 year old niece was diagnosed with leukemia.  She's not only family to me but also a fellow rennie, she's been attending since she was a year old.  They have already started chemo and she is very sick from it.  The doctors say she a strain that is very treatable so we are hoping for the best.  Please keep her in your thoughts!
Got faerie dust?

PollyPoPo

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Pharmar Greybeard & Maria

Our prayers are with her.

Willworkforgems

Sending her love and positive prayers!
"Love is the solution to every problem"

Trillium

Thank you all. Keep it coming, she needs all the help she can get. I visited her last night and she looked good but got a call this morning that was moved to ICU for bleeding issues. I am at the hospital now keeping my sister company
Got faerie dust?

RefMom3

I promise to remember your niece and family in my prayers; wishing you all strength and healing.

Trillium

I wanted to post an update.  As of last week, my niece is in remission, no sign of the cancer in the last bone marrow test!  She has to continue chemo medication maintenance to ensure it stays that way but we are all very happy!!   ;D  WOOT WOOT!!  Faerie dust all around!!
Got faerie dust?

PollyPoPo

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

Wonderful news, Trillium.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Traveler

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rains fall soft upon your fields.  And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand. - A Simple Traveler.