News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Available Jobs List for Job Faire This Sat. 12/7/2013?

Started by Hyle_av_Klo, December 05, 2013, 09:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyle_av_Klo

Hello there.

I don't suppose there is a list of vendors/jobs that are looking for folks. I am entertaining the idea of working SWFF (that or going the FoF route) and figured I am not the only one curious if such a list is kept or made available prior to the job faire. If there is no such list and you are (or know) someone looking for help during the 2014 season of SWFF, please feel free to list it here with details in case there are others that need the entry or employment. Just the usual stuff: the job, duties, hours, compensation (pass, pay, or nego), and your contact info
Hyle
High Council of The Claw

Aldri bryte den fred som gode og sanne menn gjør mellom deg og andre.

Johnny Stache

Great minds think alike Hyle. Wouldn't it be a peach if we worked togethor at sherwood?
"I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home, and them that don't like me can leave me alone. I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if the Loki don't kill me, I'll live till I die!!"