News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking For Faire Info To Put On My Website

Started by Craigmeister, December 06, 2013, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Good day.  I'd like for people to be able to use my website (www.meistersrealm.com) to find out information on faires across this great nation. That way, they can contact you to be in your event or be able to find what things they can expect to see and hear there.

Could you please send me your website, dates, a few expected performers, number of booths, last year's attendance if you wish and your contact e-mail/phone?  I'll put them on my site.  Grammercy.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

By the way, there is no cost to do this.  You can message me via the forums or at craig@meistersrealm.com
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

Good day.  Check out www.meistersrealm.com for information on nearly every Renaissance & Scottish type festival in the U.S.  Taking a trip somewhere?  Check the Realm to see if there's a fest near your destination.